Difference Makers – A Time to Build
The Purpose of this Project
The ultimate goal of the Difference Maker Campaign is to build a permanent facility that will more effectively allow JCI to become a spiritual home where people far from God can become passionate Christians who make a difference in the world.
How Much Will It Cost?
$4,000,000. This figure includes: site work, building, building contents, project soft costs.
How Much Will We Raise?
JCI is attempting to raise $1,000,000 over and above our regular tithes and offerings by August 1, 2016. This money will be used to finance the project soft costs and the down payment for our new building.
Highlights of Our Building
- Great children’s space for our infants, preschoolers, and elementary kids!
- Youth ministry space for large-scale, mid-week, and evening Youth Ministry functions.
- Adult ministry space for new JCI ministries on nights and weekends!
- Permanent worship, fellowship, and ministry space for JCI ministries!
My Part: What Can I Do?
Give: We will ask you to pray about making a financial commitment above your regular giving. Consider giving the following ways:
- Excellently – write the largest check you’ve ever written to the church on commitment weekend
- Regularly – weekly or monthly through the end of 2015
- Creatively – think of non-cash gifts: real estate, boats, cars, stocks, bonds, etc.
Difference Maker campaign begins
January 4, 2015
Volunteer Building Sneak Preview
January 11 – February 25, 2015
Difference Maker Campaign Sundays
March 1, 2015
Difference Maker Campaign Commitment Sunday
March 8, 2015
Difference Maker Celebration Sunday