At Journey Church International, the first 15% of everything you give immediately goes towards our local and global impact initiatives. When you give, Journey gives, and together we make a difference all over the world.
Three Ways to Give
In person or via mail
You may give by cash or check on Sundays in the offering, or you can mail a check to our Finance Office at 1601 SW State Route 150, Lee’s Summit, MO 64082.
Text to Give
Text GIVE to 833-921-6709. You will receive a link back with instructions to configure your account and your donation amount. Standard text and data rates apply.
To give online, you will sign into our simple and secure giving platform. Here, you’ll find instructions on how to give once, as well as how to set up recurrent giving.
Transfer Your Giving
If you have recurring donations set up through Kindrid, you will need to switch your giving over to our new platform, Journey Connect. Below are simple instructions to do so:
- Start by logging in to your Kindrid (old giving platform) account.
- After logging into Kindrid, use the top menu to navigate to “Give Now.” Within the Give Now section, under the “Choose Designation” heading, click on the “Recurring” tab.
- From here, you should see a list of your recurring donations, and will be able to edit and delete those gifts.
- After removing your giving schedule from Kindrid, navigate to PushPay, our new giving platform.
- Here, you will be asked to set up a PushPay account and configure your giving. Under “Gift Type,” make sure you choose the “Set up recurring” option. Configure the rest of your giving options. (Tip: Any regular tithes can be placed in the “Tithes & Offerings” fund.)
- Once you’ve set up your desired giving, click “Next.” Review your gift configuration and set up your payment method (this will only need to be done one time). Once it all looks good, click “Schedule recurring gift.”
That’s it! If you have any issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team by emailing [email protected].